Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rock My Photography "Hit me with your best shot" ❤ PHOTO CONTEST ❤

What an amazing website! It is full of all sorts of amazing things for photographers and those who love photography! I am amazed and inspired by all the wonderful people on the website as well! I am going to put a photograph of my sweet baby girl on their contest. She is so photogenic and such a great model for mommy! Her eyes are the most beautiful blue color and she has such a wonderful personality! Of all of the photos that mommy has taken, this is one of my favorites! So head on over and find all kinds of cool things on their website and while you're there, PLEASE vote for Madalynn's photograph! Voting is June 5th until the 13th!

Rock My Photography

❤ This is the photograph that has stolen my heart ❤


3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this! The hat, the colors, the facial expression, the angle... Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wish I had a baby to get pictures of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I think she's the cutest :) <3

    ReplyDelete